Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!!!



WooHoo, yay, yipee...lil 'ol lucky me just received the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award from the ever so gracious Jana, over at  Raining Grace !


Thank you Jana, you're a doll!!



The rules of this blog award are :
  •  I must share 7 things about myself (I can never follow the rules, so I did 9!),
and
  • I must share the love by awarding 7 other bloggers!


So here we go...

1. At the current moment I am sadder than I can express that the last installment of the Harry Potter films is soon to be over.


2. The perfect meal for me is a nice  plate of Bangers and Mash with a tall cold pint of Guinness Stout beer to wash it all down, and a lovely Sticky Toffee Pudding to end it all.


3. My youngest, who is three, has started calling me "Sir" (which by the way, is starting to give me a complex). 


4. I love the sound of chirping birds early in the morning when the rest of the world is still asleep.


5. I have developed a strong liking to skinny jeans, I find that they hold droopy, saggy parts in quite nicely; they're almost like Spanx that you can wear out in public!


6. It never fails, I always cry at the sweet sound of children singing, even when they're looking off to the right of the audience with their finger jammed up their nose. It's only the wee folk that can get away with this...can you imagine if I did that? Please, no one answer that!!


7. I just reconnected with a dear friend after 15 years, and nothing is more refreshing than picking up exactly where you left off, just as if no time at all has passed. The testament of true friendship!!


8. My new favorite British television series is Doc Martin. The Doc is rude, and tactless...and I LOVE him!!


9. When I was 9 years old, I vowed to grow up and own a beef jerky factory that served cold Dr. Pepper!!! Ahhh, the dreams of the innocent. To think that all could  be right in the world with a limitless supply of beef jerky and cold Dr. Pepper!!


Oh yeah, don't forget to pay a visit to sweet Jana over at Raining Grace: http://janabailey.blogspot.com


Here are the 7 bloggers that I'm passing this sweet award onto:




CherryBlossoms Pinup/boudoir Photography @ http://cherryblossomsphoto.blogspot.com





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including me!! Love it! I think your beef jerky factory sounds fantastic and whenever my daughter sings about Jesus I cry. :)

    ReplyDelete